[AudioI] Defective PI zero audio hat?

Ron w4mmp at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 23:40:24 AEST 2020

Hello,

I have tried everything I can find on the various AudioInjector websites
to attempt to address a record/mic problem.   The problem is there is no
way I can get the zero audio hat to accept audio from either the RCA
input or the MIC (the supplied microphone is installed).   The output of
the zero is fine and I have been using the output for a couple of
months.  But just yesterday I finally got to the point of needing the
audio input and found it is essentially dead.   I am at a loss as to
where to go next.

This is on a Raspberry Pi 4 running the latest up to date version of
Raspbian (Buster).

--
73,
Ron / W4MMP