[AudioI] Defective PI zero audio hat?

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Sat Apr 11 11:12:21 AEST 2020

Hi the information looks correct w.r.t. alsa-info and the mixer settings
for microphone capture. It is possible that the polarity of the
microphone is assembled incorrectly.

If you set the alsamixer to record from line inputs and they are
enabled, then I assume it should work.

How are you recording ? arecord ?

Matt

--
Our latest product launching now on Kickstarter :
https://bit.ly/2Qr1557