[AudioI] Microphone Input impedance?

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Sat Apr 18 13:46:07 AEST 2020

On 18/4/20 5:24 am, Ron via People wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

> My application using the audioinjector (zero) calls for a real
> microphone for the input to the audioinjector.    I assume I need to
> use the MIC holes on the PCB to attach a microphone.   But what is the
> input impedance of that connection?

When you say "real microphone" what do you mean ? The connector is for
an electret microphone, however you may be able to modify it for a
different microphone.

> Related to this.   How do I determine the +/- of the supplied microphone?

The microphone typically has a 2.5V requirement for biasing. If you have a voltage meter you can confirm that voltage is on the positive line.

--
Check out our latest kickstarter :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flatmax/audio-injector-isolated-dac-and-adc?ref=ppNew