[AudioI] Original Pi Sound Card

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Tue Aug 4 03:24:07 UTC 2020

Great to hear.

The pinouts you require are the 5V, 3.3V, GND and then the I2C and I2S
lines.

See this thread for more information :

https://lists.audioinjector.net/pipermail/people/2020-July/000080.html

Which microcontroller will you use ? How will you program ?

You can reference the Linux device tree for this sound card to work out
which i2c address to use. You can reference the wm8731 linux driver to
work out how to intialise the registers of the codec.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :