[AudioI] zero audio output connections

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Aug 19 03:10:50 UTC 2020

Hi,

The regular output drives RCAs or another preamplifier. The phones
output is a higher power output which is designed to drive headphones.
Other then that they both produce the same signal out.

I have updated the repo with more information. See the image attached.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :