[AudioI] high impedance guitar input with Octo RCA sound card

hugh crawford hugh at hughcrawford.com
Sat Dec 26 07:00:31 UTC 2020

Randy,
Thanks for such a prompt response!
Yes a schematic would be nice to have and very much appreciated. Thanks for
the warning about the power noise. For proof of concept purposes, a battery
would make a pretty clean power supply I suppose.

I am amazed that there isn't a commodity widget for guitar to line level.
Of course I may be overestimating the market since I need 6 x everything.

Thanks
Hugh