[AudioI] Light compilation of ALSA full duplex test from gtkIOStream

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Mar 11 10:30:35 AEDT 2020

On 11/3/20 10:01 am, Matt wrote:
> This is an example of compiling ALSAFullDuplexTest.C on the Pi.
> ALSAFullDuplexTest.C does a full duplex pass of audio from the input
> to the output.
>
> Login to your Pi :
> $ ssh pi at raspberrypi.local
>
> Setup your /boot/config.txt file comment this out :
>
> #dtparam=audio=on
>
> Setup your /boot/config.txt file add this and reboot :
>
> dtoverlay=audioinjector-addons

That dtoverlay was for the octo card, you will want to use a different
one for your card if it isn't an octo.

For the original stereo and zero cards :

dtoverlay=audioinjector-wm8731-audio

For the ultra card :

dtoverlay=audioinjector-ultra

For the soon to come Isolated DAC and ADC (I expect it will be) :

dtoverlay=audioinjector-isolated-soundcard

--
Checkout the community email list :