[AudioI] single channel\single file\different recording using Sox

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Mar 26 12:51:52 AEDT 2020

I have created a new application in gtkIOStream. It is a command line
application which splits captured channels to individual audio files.

The code is here :

https://github.com/flatmax/gtkiostream/blob/master/applications/ALSACaptureSplitter.C

You can use it like so :

ALSACaptureSplitter -c 8 -r 48000 -t 5.1 /tmp/test wav

This command will split 8 channels to individual audio files in
/tmp/test*.wav. It will record at a rate of 48 kHz and record for 5.1
seconds. To see all options, run ALSACaptureSplitter -h

You will need to do a full compile of gtkiostream to get the application
to work.

Do you know how to copmile gtkiostream ?

Matt

p.s. this doesn't do Octo channel swapping fixes ... I can add that
later once you get this running.