[AudioI] Dual setup

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Mon May 4 15:09:38 AEST 2020

Hi,

I’d like to ask if it is possible to have a dual configuration, i.e. enabling both the stereo and the octocard (in config.txt) ? My guess is that the kernel will try to initialize the chipsets and fail on the one not connected.  Has anyone tried this ?

Regards
/Rob

The information in this email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, retransmission or use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended, authorized recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the material. For information regarding how Dirac handles personal data, please visit https://www.dirac.com/privacy-policy.