[AudioI] CAPS to short for DC coupling

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Tue May 19 07:38:49 AEST 2020

For the ouptut side you want to short out the non-polar electolytic C81
to C88 capacitors.

For the input side you want to short out the C75 to C79 capacitors.

Depending on your results, you may want to take this further, however I
am not sure of the effects ...

For the output side, you may want to short out the serise resistors R46
to R49 and R54 to R57.

For the input side, you may also want to short out the series resistors
R40 to R45.

Let us know your findings on getting DC going with the Octo.

--
Our latest product launching now on Kickstarter :
https://bit.ly/2Qr1557