[AudioI] OCTO inputs and output configuration

Alberto Novello albynovello at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:22:00 AEST 2020

Hi Matt, I'm very happy with the Octo thanks so much. It' perfect for what
I'm doing.
I tried shorting the caps but it did not seem to change much. I'll work
later of making it DC maybe those resistors will make the magic.

I have another question, supposing I would like to have more outs could I
use coupe of inputs for those?
Or in case is it still possible to use the default soundcard from the Pi?

Thanks a lot!

|| | | ||| |  ||  || | ||||| || | || | ||| | ||||| | | ||| | |||| |  || ||||

ALBERTO NOVELLO / JesterN
video snippets: *instagram* <https://www.instagram.com/_jestern_/>
av compositions: vimeo
site: jestern.com
shop: bandcamp <http://jestern.bandcamp.com>
audio: soundcloud <http://soundcloud.com/jestern>

If for any reason you wish not to receive any more messages from this
email, please send an email with REMOVE as subject. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.
Se per qualsiasi ragione non desideri ricevere piu' messaggi da questo
indirizzo, mandami un messaggio con REMOVE nel soggetto. Mi scuso per il
disturbo. <http://vimeo.com/jestern>