[AudioI] Part numbers for other options (Zero)

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu May 21 08:03:45 AEST 2020

Hi David,

For the pots, if you measure their pin pitch, you can probably find may
options on digikey or other website. The pots are a very standard
formfactor, if you do a search for ganged potentiometer and look for
options like the following :

https://res.cloudinary.com/rsc/image/upload/b_rgb:FFFFFF,c_pad,dpr_1.0,f_auto,h_171,q_auto,w_200/c_pad,h_171,w_200/F7293505-01?pgw=1

Go for a 100 kOhm ganged pot, linear or logarithmic - normally
logarithmic but you could try both.

Regarding the 3.5mm stereo jacks, the keyword is "pj 313". It is a 5p (5
pin) audio connector.

Hope that helps !

Matt

--
Our latest product launching now on Kickstarter :
https://bit.ly/2Qr1557