[AudioI] Sound card development

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Oct 14 08:09:07 UTC 2020

Hi Pratik,

As you are recording from microphone inputs, you would probably be
satisfied with the performance of the Zero sound card :
http://www.audioinjector.net/rpi-zero

I assume the microphones have a SNR of about 70 dB ?

The Zero is is a good fit for custom products as it is low cost and has
a small footprint.

Matt

p.s. You can purchase from our shop.audioinjector.net and other places
like Amazon.

--
Join the community discussion forum :