[AudioI] Elk Audio OS

Randy Reichenbach randaji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 00:06:46 UTC 2021

I'm sure hoping that someone responds with a "yes", but I have a feeling
it's currently, "not yet".

Here's a thread from a little over a year ago:
https://forum.elk.audio/t/is-the-elk-pi-hat-essential-for-running-the-elk-audio-os/128/4

The existing ALSA based AudioInjector driver won't work with Elk.  Someone
would have to explicitly create a real-time audio driver (again I'm hoping,
but not finding).

The ray of sunshine might be that ELK did it for HifiBerry:
https://elk.audio/elk-audio-os-%e2%99%a5-hifiberry/

AudioInjector could probably help their sales if they created an ELK driver
for us.  Hint, hint.