[AudioI] Audio Latency Support

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Sun Apr 4 22:39:57 UTC 2021

Great to hear about your media PC setup. Happy that you got it working
with lower latency.

Just for future readers, there is also an alsamixer setting to enable a
bypass, where the analogue input signal bypasses the I2S bus and goes
directly to the output of the codec. I am pretty sure it is called the
"Line Bypass Switch".

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :