[AudioI] Elk Audio OS

Christopher D'Costa dcostac86 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:25:28 UTC 2021

This looks like the most detail I can find. The guys at Elk say it's
possible, as long as the audio driver exists.

https://github.com/elk-audio/rpi-rtdm-audio-driver

https://source.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai

The OS itself being for musicians seems better suited to the Audio Injector
stuff than it is to the HiFiBerry.