[AudioI] Elk Audio OS

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Mon Apr 5 00:19:12 UTC 2021

I'm interested to know how close a regular linux OS distro, such as
buildroot or Raspbian can get to Elk's 1ms latency ? For the apps you
want to run, if their scheduling priorities are set to a maximum, how
close do you think it can get ?

Here is an example in code of what I mean by scheduling priority change
: https://github.com/flatmax/gtkiostream/blob/master/include/ALSA/ALSA.H#L58

Matt