[AudioI] C++ Language Code examples

antoine souchaud antoine.souchaud at ensea.fr
Tue Aug 10 11:10:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am currently interning at an audio company and I need to work with the audioinjector octo sound card. I need to receive 4 independant mono signals, process them and send them out as an stereo output. To code this, I am using the PortAudio library, however I am getting error messages such as:

ALSA lib pcm.c: 2642 :(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
  ALSA lib pcm.c: 2642 :(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
  ALSA lib pcm.c: 2642 :(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_usb_stream.c: 486 :(_snd_pcm_usb_stream_open) Invalid type for card
  ALSA lib pcm_usb_stream.c: 486 :(_snd_pcm_usb_stream_open) Invalid type for card

I was wondering if someone could send me C example codes to program the octo sound card. Anything to let me get a better start.
Thank you very much for the help.