[AudioI] New Stereo - no sound

Ron Patton w4mmp at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:30:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

Good to hear the replacement is working. I have been using my Zero hat for several months it performs well. ALSA on the other hand is a supreme pain in the butt. I really hope that one day Linux provides a sound subsystem that has the ease of configuration and management that Windows provides.

73,
Ron / W4MMP