[AudioI] Zero soundcard GPIO pins used

Ron Patton w4mmp at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:10:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

Here is an updated pin out for the stereo and zero cards. The RED boxes are the stereo/zero pins. Below that is a pin out of the RPi 4B 40 pin header. It is quite useful when determining the functions of the various pins. Although the I2C pins may be shared as Matt mentioned, we opted to use an alternate I2C configuration (I2C-6) for our product. Our product makes heavy use the I2C buss and we did not want any conflicts with the audio hat.

73,
Ron / W4MMP