[AudioI] Microphone connector gain?

Ron Patton w4mmp at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:29:34 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information and verifying that my configuration is
correct.   I think I may have found the problem and it was in my
application.  The application has a quasi gain control (it simply
reduces the microphone volume applied to the Portaudio call back that
drives the Zero).   The routine was not correctly calculating the volume
level.   More testing is needed and I will let you know the results.

73,
Ron / W4MMP