[AudioI] Input Impedance and coupling of Zero board line inputs?

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Jan 21 21:07:07 UTC 2021

Hi Tom,

The input line impedance varies with input gain. At 0 dB gain, the input
impedance is listed as 30 kOhm. At 12 dB gain, the input impedance is
listed as 15 kOhm.

The line inputs are AC coupled. If you want to make them DC coupled,
then you can short out the two 10 uF capacitors C11 and C12.

What project are you planning on doing ?

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :