[AudioI] Send multiple wav files to Octo using Python

Serge Ortega serge at regie-technologie.com
Fri Jul 9 06:23:34 UTC 2021

Hey Brad

I did the same application.
The best way is to use jack as a service
1. Install jackd : sudo apt install jackd2
2. Create a file /etc/systemctl/system/jackd.service
[Unit]
Description=JACK Audio Connection Kit
After=sound.target
After=ntp.service
After=time-sync.target
#Before=jackd.service
#Requires=jackd.service

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

[Service]
#EnvironmentFile=-/etc/my_jack_config
LimitRTPRIO=90
LimitMEMLOCK=128000000
User=aladin
Environment="DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/dbus/system_bus_socket"
Environment="JACK_NO_AUDIO_RESERVATION=1"
ExecStartPre=/home/aladin/scripts/setupOcto.sh
ExecStart=/usr/bin/jackd -R -P60 -S -d alsa -d hw:audioinjectoroc -r
48000 -p512 -n3 -o8
ExecStartPost=/usr/bin/jack_load netmanager -i "-a224.0.1.27 -p34210"
RestartSec=5
Restart=on-failure

3. start the service, and then use vlc or mpv to read your file
4. connect the output of vlc to the output you want using jack_connect