[AudioI] Audio injector potentiometer

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Jun 3 06:39:11 UTC 2021

Hi great to hear from you.

This potentiometer (09 type) may suit you nicely :

https://www.amazon.com/HiLetgo-10pcs-Double-Joint-Potentiometer-Audio/dp/B00N1ZIONG/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=potentiometer+09&qid=1622702215&sr=8-2

Or this one :

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-RK097G-Variable-Resistors-Potentiometer/dp/B07JLQR33N/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=potentiometer+50k&qid=1622702282&sr=8-9

I haven't tested them, but they look like the correct fit.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :