[AudioI] Spec Sheet

David Riedstra mcdar at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 21:45:10 UTC 2021

Thanks Ron. Might be a combination of 3rd-party wall wart adapter plus weak wifi signal. Anyway, not a huge issue.

Dave

On Fri, 2021-03-26 at 16:30 +0000, Ron Patton via People wrote:

Hello David,

I have no problems with SSH sessions while the AudioInjector is playing audio.  Be sure you power supply is beefy enough to handle the power requirements of the RPi and the AudioInjector.

73,

Ron / W4MMP