[AudioI] AudioInjector Zero no longer being recognized by raspberrypi 4 (Tony Henrie) (Ron Patton)

Tony Henrie tthenrie at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 22:07:03 UTC 2021

Thanks Ron.

Already tried all that. You can follow the thread and see the file data. No joy. Yes, OpenAuto Pro requires PulseAudio, as OAP is integrated with Raspbian OS. Without PulseAudio, there is no sound and no volume control. I really like the AudioInjector Zero sound card, but I guess it’s not going to work for my usage under OAP as part of my vehicle’s head unit. I’ll find another use for it.

Thanks again, Matt and Ron.

Tony