[AudioI] Ultra 2 -10dB Input and Mic

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Mon Nov 8 20:59:28 UTC 2021

Hi Jonathan,

Is VLF SDR where you do very low radio frequency signalling through the ground ? What types of frequencies do you use ?

Regarding the top level Ultra IO board and the middle level Ultra preamplifier board ...

The -10 dB header on the board is for the balanced line inputs, like XLR and TRS. The other connector is for RCA inputs and ground connections.

If you don't plan to use the onboard microphones, then you don't need to connect the middle header on the front of the preamplifier board. Although having said that one of its pins is a ground connection, so it is another anchor between two board's ground planes.

Matt

p.s. You can only post to the list once you join it !