[AudioI] Failure To Initialize on Pi4 Kernel 5.10.63-v7l+

David Klann dklann at broadcasttool.com
Fri Nov 19 23:59:22 UTC 2021

On 11/19/21 17:32, Matt Flax via People wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> This is the primary location for help.
>
> Can you please explain the trouble you are having ?

Hello! Thanks for responding!

I have been keeping RaspberryPiOS updated on several Pi4 computers.
They've been dependable and sound great! I *think* a recent kernel
update started causing problems as shown in the output at
https://gist.github.com/dklann/dcfcab61fd733b83c5f50d9af4b1e1c9
(AudioInjector Stereo) and
https://gist.github.com/dklann/50710d7e05448856e4984490220de0a0
(AudioInjector Zero).

The cards seem to work once fully booted, but the errors shown at those
two links are (I think) preventing other dependent applications from
starting automatically as they used to.

Maybe this is user error? If so, I could use some help in tracking it down.

Please let me know if you need more information and if there is
something more I can do to help troubleshoot.

Thanks!

   ~David