[AudioI] purchasing the octo RCA sound card: when is it available again?

ogis.eu at gmail.com ogis.eu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:12:56 UTC 2021

#!/µ    µµµµ       ,,,,Dipl.-Phys. Frank Haferkorn ,,,,OGIS
OatGrain-InnovationS
                             ,,,,+49/176/70311275  ,,,, +49/89/60665977
,,,,live:F.Haferkorn
                            ,,,,Ottobrunn.DE

:- Hallo All

I am new in this group.

My name is Frank Haferkorn

I am Physiker and HEAD-of-Science of my Inventor Bureau OGIS
OatGrain-InnovationS.

In the mail to the this newsgroup Matt Flax  wrote I midst of September

>SUBJECT:[Audio] Buying products

>Sat Sep 18 04:43:27 UTC 2021

>For now you can purchase from our : shop.audioinjector.net

> https://shop.audioinjector.net/detail/Sound_Cards/Octo+RCA+sound+card

>Oh actually they appear to be out of stock. We have just finished a
manufacture run on the Octo's RCA headers, so it will be restocked ASAP.

Today We have 4th of October, I am looking for almost two  week now,

but at  shop.audioinjector.net the octo RCA Sound card board seems not to be
available.

@Matt.Flax Can you oversee when the octo board is available, again?

I have a (commercial) project and would like base my development on
audio-injector.

As I want like use the octo-board , I should know reliable is the supply
chain for the octo-sound-cards is.

:- Regards,,,,

              Dipl.-Phys. Frank Haferkorn   ,,,,OGIS OatGrain-InnovationS