[AudioI] Octo Soundcard delivery problem

ogis.eu at gmail.com ogis.eu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:19:12 UTC 2021

Have a good news for Jarec,
Hello to the rest of the list,

In the meanwhile the octo board is available via amazon
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=octo+audioinjector

The delivery time is a little bit long, but it is on the way
an am confident to hold it in my hands at 29th October 2021 here in Germany.

 - Frank Haferkorn

P.S.
Thank you Matt for developing and providing the  octo board.