[AudioI] FlatMax stereo board does not pass input tests.

tom abcd tom.abcd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:57:58 UTC 2022

I have a FlatMax Stereo board that uses the WM8731 chip.
The board will play audio fine out the headphones but I have not been able
to get the Mic to work.
I have installed the scripts and have run the audioInjector-test.sh file.
I have connected up the Red/White audio cables and placed the headphones by
the mic.

When the test runs the spectrogram.png comes up with nothing in it and the
spectrogram.mic.png comes up with lots of noise.
I can hear the test sound from the headphones.

This is running on a RPI Compute 4 module on the Compute Module 4 IO board.
So what to try next?

Thanks
Tom