[AudioI] Isolated sound card not work

清水 雅朗 mshimiz123 at icloud.com
Wed Aug 3 04:42:01 UTC 2022

Hi
I bought isolated sound card on kickstarter campaign.
I have been trying to hear music from it, but never achieved yet.
I tried dtoverlay and removing pulse audio etc. on volumio2. But those efforts didn’t work. After volumio 3 started, it looked easier to select audio injector isolated on mod but it didn’t work. I also tried on moode audio which is also available to select your sac card, but not worked.
On mpd, it looks working because music count is moving, but no music coming out.
With splay -l , there is no hiding output, so I did amixer sset ‘Output mixer HiFi’ toggle but didn’t work.
I suspect that there might have hardware problems on amplifier card, so I changed it to another XLR amplifier card which was sent together as campaign kindly, but it didn’t work. So I suspect that dac card has some problems.
Could you tell me what to do, please?
Screen shots are following.
Thanks.