[AudioI] Microphone preamplifier

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Tue Feb 8 20:46:57 UTC 2022

Hi there,

The XLR preamplifier is setup to carry up to around 20.4 V (about 19.4
dBu). The output preamplifier has a gain of 13 dB. The input
preamplifier has a gain of -12.8 dB.

A good microphone preamplifier would require both phantom power (the
power rail is available on the Pro and Isolated soundcards) and also a
significant input gain of around 30 dB.

It would be great if enough people were interested in this to either
design their own together, or given more time I can design one up.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :