[AudioI] Microphone preamplifier

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Feb 9 22:10:21 UTC 2022

Good to hear. The microphone preamplifier has been started - however there are a couple of other preamplifiers in line as well.

I am keen to get ideas on different use cases for this card. For example, I would imagine that people would want the phantom feature. But what about dynamic microphones ?

Matt