[AudioI] Advice for low-frequency project

John McManigle john at oxfordechoes.com
Wed Feb 16 12:22:41 UTC 2022

Thanks so much! After many more hours of searching, I managed to find a production MEMS microphone with extended low-frequency range and a native I2S output.

Microphone:
https://www.puiaudio.com/products/DMM-4026-B-I2S-R <https://www.puiaudio.com/products/DMM-4026-B-I2S-R>

Evaluation board:
https://www.puiaudio.com/products/dmm-4026-b-i2s-eb-r/ <https://www.puiaudio.com/products/dmm-4026-b-i2s-eb-r/>

Including it here in case someone else winds up on this thread while searching for similar.

I suspect I will wind up using the Ultra soundcard in a different project soon :-)

Thanks again for all of your help!

John