[AudioI] AudioInjector Octo with Fan on GPIO 14 for Raspberry Pi 4B

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 14:52:53 UTC 2022

Hm I've used the Octo in many live performance setups with audience, I
simply use a large heatsink:
https://thepihut.com/products/xl-raspberry-pi-4-heatsink

My gut feeling is that any on-board fan would be at risk of introducing EM
noise into the audio path. Ensure the enclosure has venting holes and then
add cooling from outside.

Cheers,
Gavin.