[AudioI] How the RPI OS detects the Octo?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Fri May 6 22:29:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

I acquired an Octo a few months ago, but never tried it.
Sadly, it doesn't seem to work, and it looks like a harware issue.

I don't use a stock RPI OS, I use DietPi. But it's similar, so I added
'dtoverlay=audioinjector-addons' at the end of /boot/config.txt
No luck...

If I understand correctly how dtoverlay works,
it would looks for the octo in the /proc/device-tree folder,
so there should be some trace of "audioinjector" in it...

Is there something I'm missing?

Marc