[AudioI] Isolated Soundcard not working on Manjaro ARM, but Zero does

Ted Rippert ted.rippert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:51:31 UTC 2022

I finally got an Isolated sound card, and it loaded up on the Raspberry Pi OS with just a simple change to the dtoverlay in /boot/config.txt

On Manjaro ARM OS (same hardware) the Zero sound card worked right away using the standard overlay, but the Isolated is not recognized using the audioinjector-isolated-soundcard overlay. I did check in the /boot/overlays folder and there is an audioinjector-isolated-soundcard.dtbo file there.

I would really like to get the isolated sound card working on Manjaro, but not sure how to start debugging this. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
-Ted