[AudioI] raspberry pi 5

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Mon Dec 4 20:59:38 UTC 2023

Interestingly there has been some movement on newer kernels to get the
module successfully loading.

https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/5697#issuecomment-1802510955

Which can be tested like this : sudo rpi-update pulls/5705

I used a 64 bit OS for testing, I wonder if it would work on a 32 bit OS
as well ?

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :