[AudioI] octo status?

michael baker michaelbbaker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:11:35 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel!

I'll give this a try.
I'm curious; it seems like people in that old thread are using raspbian
stretch (and therefore RPI 3?)
Is that your setup as well?

I'm trying to get a RPI 4b running with the octo. I'll try following those
instructions with Buster, but if you're using an RPI newer than the 3, I'd
love if you could tell me your OS

Thanks