[AudioI] Fwd: Octo sound card on Raspberry pi3 B+ aarch64

Fabricio de Abreu Bozzi fabriciomtb at poli.ufrj.br
Wed Jul 12 11:08:58 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I did install .deb package. I've
also tried to install manually and set dtloverlay on boot, but nothing
different. Unfortunately I got same result(as showed in pdf) with more than
one channel. Could it be an issue with kernel raspberrypi 6.1.34-v8+?

Fabricio

 n Tue, Jul 11, 2023, 07:16 jr52884--- via People <