[AudioI] help - No input AudioInjector Stereo

Holguin Daniel cicloide at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 06:15:08 UTC 2023

Hi Zayyan.
Sorry to hear. What if you reinstall the drivers? For the device to work it must appear listed with 'aplay -l' and 'aplay -L'
Fausto
sent from a📱

  El mar, 14 de mar. de 2023 a la(s) 0:30, Zayyan Masud<masudzayyan at gmail.com> escribió:   Hello,
It did not fix the issue. I left it powered off overnight. I am using modep from blokaslabs. I use Jack to configure the card. Previously I would hear static through the headphone jack at least. Now there is nothing. It is worth mentioning I am using the headphone jack instead of the RCA.
Regards,Z