[AudioI] Rock 4SE audioInjector zero (Matt Flax)

Tony Henrie tthenrie at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 23:32:39 UTC 2023

I just figured out that Radxa has already created an overlay for the audioinjector soundcards for their Debian11 OS. Their website is a bit fragmented, so I just found it. I’ll give that a try and see if I can get both the sound card and the touchscreen working. Then just one more major issue to resolve: convince Bluewave Studio to make their OpenAuto Pro work on the Radxa4SE, since getting a rpi4 in today’s world requires a home equity mortgage. :)

I appreciate the responses very much. Thanks.