[AudioI] Rock 4SE audioInjector zero (Matt Flax)

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Mar 29 00:06:10 UTC 2023

I'm also keen to see the addition of the audio injector cards, links
would be appreciated.

We've had a very positive experience with Radxa SBCs for audio setups. I
notice that their latest Rock 5A board breaks out 8 channel capability
on their exposed I2S bus via the 40 pin GPIO header.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :