[AudioI] VLF community

jr52884 jr52884 at aim.com
Mon Oct 2 16:19:55 UTC 2023

Hi Matt,
I think I’m the only one on this mailing list from the VLF community. The products used are primarily the Stereo and the Octo, but I had started development using the Isolated and the Pro. I would say that the Stereo, Octo, and Pro are what be utilized by the VLF community the most.
Jonathan

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS