[AudioI] Hi Z inputs

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:18:49 UTC 2023

Hi,

I've been using several zero soundcards successfully for various
experiments.
Now I'd like to integrate one of these experiments into a pedal board,
and am looking for a simple solution to deal with instrument (electric
guitar) levels.
I can't find any Hi Z amplifier on the website, but maybe I didn't
search well.
At the moment I'm looking at preamp stompboxes on thomann to put before
the zero's line input, and IIUC lowering the line output volume would be
sufficient in terms of impedance to go back into a guitar amplifier
input (or any other guitar pedal before it).
Has anyone tried to achieve something similar ?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations !

Best,
Joseph