[AudioI] "Tck" sound between tracks

mott mott at escuta.org
Tue Feb 13 20:52:29 UTC 2024

Ah, so it is. But there is also a transient heard in the speakers. Not so loud and more of a pop sound. I'll look into boxing the pi/audio injector to reduce the relay noise.IainEnviado do meu Galaxy
-------- Mensagem original --------De : mott via People <people at lists.audioinjector.net> Data: 13/02/2024  16:54  (GMT-03:00) Para: people at lists.audioinjector.net Assunto: [AudioI] "Tck" sound between tracks Hi, I've been using the Pro card with the XLR preamp on a Pi 3b to listen to Qobuz and Tidal streaming services by way of the Logitech Media Server (LMS) running on the same computer. My system has never sounded better. There's a quiet but noticeable "tck" sound, however, when a track starts,  when "stop" is pressed on the LMS interface and sometimes two tcks are sounded between tracks. It's not a big problem, but I thought I'd mention it. It never happened with the old audio injector stereo card. I've tested the streaming with LMS's standard web interface and also with an Android app called Squeezer.Cheers,IainEnviado do meu Galaxy