[AudioI] "Tck" sound between tracks

Michael H. Cook michaelhcook at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:41:45 UTC 2024

Not to "jack" this thread... but wanted to share my experience:
I have the Stereo Card (the one with the 2 pairs of RCAs as well as input
and output volume knobs.  I'm also using LMS server and Squeezelite as the
streamer.   When I begin an audio track I also get a "Tck" upon starting
playback.  It's not signifcantly loud unless I already have the amp turned
up that it's playing into.  Could the "Tck" be coming from Squeezelite?
The reason I ask is I notice when I "turn on" the Squeezelite device from
LMS I get a similar "Tck" that happens after I start playback.  I've also
noticed a particular "bug" with Squeezelite that I don't notice on other
streamers I use which is that after about 2-3 hours of continuous playback
(I need to test the actual time it takes) the audio becomes very garbled.
I simply stop or pause playback and resume and the problem resolves until
another 2-3 hours goes by.

Willing to help test if I can.

Michael