[AudioI] Set of holes beside audio jack?

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Sat Apr 18 13:48:53 AEST 2020

On 18/4/20 5:46 am, Ron via People wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What is the purpose of the set of holes beside the audio jack?   I
> assume they serve the same function as the audio jack but I want to
> make sure.

These holes are for headphones. Ground, Left and Right. Typically a 32
ohm impedance headphone can be driven from this connector. The 3 pin
header is the same as that used for the headphone connector next to the
header.

The right most pin in the header is the tip of the headphone connector.
The middle hole is the ground pin.

--
Check out our latest kickstarter :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flatmax/audio-injector-isolated-dac-and-adc?ref=ppNew