[AudioI] Preorder questions octo sound card

Tobias L. t-lie at arcor.de
Tue Apr 28 05:18:48 AEST 2020

Hi @all,
this octo module sounds really interesting!
But before send out my order I have some questions... maybe anyone can answer them.
1) Is it possible to use a stack of two (or more?) octo modules on one rPi 3 or 4 or only one?
2) How many channels can play different audio files (mp3 ?) on the same time without quality issues?
3) Is it possible to "forward" the sound of one or more input channels to one or multiple output channels?
4) what is the recommended rPi version for best results ?

Would be great if anyone can help me to answer these open points...

Thanks so far!
Greetings,
Tobias